OMER’s VEGA lifts combine peak performance and safety through its unique and proven design to optimize worker productivity. OMER’s VEGA lifts are parallelogram style lifts that provide quick and safe access while providing the lift capacity for a wide range of heavy-duty commercial vehicles. OMER’s VEGA lifts can be installed as surface-mounted or full flush mount. OMER’s parallelogram lifts are engineered with lifting capacities from 50,000 lbs. (24T) to 120,000 lbs. (52T).
- Capacities: 50,000 lbs. to 120,000 lbs.
- Length: 26 ft. to 50 ft.
- Collapsed Height: from 12 in.
- Raised Heights: 73 in. or 77 in.
- Platform widths: 30” or 32”
- CB Torsion Bar and Continuous Base
- Open Floor Design
- NTB with no Torsion Bar and Electronic Synchronization
The OMER’s VEGA vehicle lifts are built to a higher standard of quality and manufactured in Italy by O.ME.R Spa, a world leader in Heavy Duty lifts for over 40 years in an ISO 9001 facility. They are designed to improve worker productivity, maximizing the floor clearance with no obstructions front or rear. The extended lifting height is 73 in. or 77 in.
The VEGA lifts are available in a variety of versions to fit your specific application, with ALI Certified capacities from 50,000 lb. to 100,000 lb. and runways from 26 ft. to 50 ft. They can be installed as surface mounted or full flush mount.
A wide range of premium options and accessories are available to expand the lifts capabilities and productivity, including heavy-duty jacking beams, traction-surfaced runways, LED lighting, runway foot shutoff guards, built in runway air, and wash-bay rough surface protection.
This heavy duty lift keeps maintenance costs lower than other similar product in the market thanks to a double baked powder coated finish (or optional G9 Hot Dip Galvanizing), stainless steel hinge pins with “zerk” style grease fittings, and cylinders mounted on the upper legs (effectively protecting them by runways from water and dirt).
The exclusive “Torsion Bar” mechanical/ hydraulic control offers precision leveling & control and allows the lift to stay perfectly level within 1/4 in., with no need of electronic sensors mounted on the lift or fault codes.
Thanks to OMER’s internal design & engineering team, the VEGA lift can be custom engineered and designed to fit your specific lifting application.
The structural strength of this heavy duty lift provides greater stability and extends the projected life-cycle of this type of lift. Due to the VEGA’s robust design, the lift outweighs most major competitors by as much as 40%. The structural strength is especially evident when compared to other parallelogram lifts. While competitors platforms may “sag” under heavy or uneven weight-load, OMER’s rigid platforms are designed to resist deflection. Furthermore, it rises to 73” in 75 seconds. OMER’s VEGA effectively lifts more weight, lifts higher, and lifts faster than all competitive parallelogram lifts in the market.
- Hot-Dipped Galvanization for outdoor or wash-bay use
- Nema 4 water resistant stainless-steel control console
- Waterproof galvanized cover for control unit for outdoor installation
- Non-standard power supply 208V-230V-460V-575V / 3Ph / 50-60Hz
- Hand pump for emergency descent
- Low approach ramps
- Optional Flush Mount or Drive Through
- Traction-surfaced runways
- Extended length runways
- 26,400 lb. (12T), 35,200 lb. (16T) & 44,000 lb. (20T) air over hydraulic heavy duty jacking beams
- Air kit
- Shatterproof Fluorescent or LED 24v runway lighting
- Silica based anti-slip runway traction surface